The First Aid with O2 is useful or necessary as a treatment for many injuries. Administer oxygen to the injured diver to 100% (or the highest rate possible) this prevents the injured diver to breathe more nitrogen when it is on the surface. O2 breathing accelerates the elimination of nitrogen from the body.
Duration of course : 1 days
PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY
The Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course is designed to help PADI divers to hone their skills of buoyancy control, beyond what they have learned in the Open Water Diver level, through the development of knowledge and practical skills of diving: it is intended to serve as an introduction, secure and supervised at peak performance buoyancy during the dive.
Scuba diving in open water: 2
Minimum Age: 10 years
Lessons on the development of knowledge: 3
DEEP DIVER COURSE
The PADI Deep Diver Specialty course is designed to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of immersion between 18 and 40 meters deep: it was intended to serve as an introduction, safe and supervised dive deeper within the limits of recreational diving.
Course Duration : 2 Days
Open Water Dives : 4
Lessons on development of knowledge : 2
Minimum Age : 15 years
Limit depth : 40 meters
NITROX DIVER COURSE
This course is designed to qualify recreational divers to use enriched air ("nitrox") in non-stop recreational diving. The program addresses the use of enriched air with an oxygen percentage from 22% to 40%, putting particular emphasis on the use of an oxygen percentage of 32% and 36%.
Scuba diving in open water : 2
Recommended lessons on the development of knowledge : 2
Practical Applications : 2 (Analysis of Nitrox cylinder, charging station)
Minimum Age : 15 years
UNDERWATER NAVIGATOR COURSE
Purpose of the Underwater Navigator Specialty course is to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of underwater navigation is designed to to be an introduction, safe and supervised the underwater navigation. Course Overview In conducting the Underwater Navigator course must be included:
- The planning, organization, procedures, problems and hazards of underwater navigation.
- The methods of estimating distances underwater.
- The techniques of natural navigation.
- The use of underwater trails.
- The techniques to find a dive site.
- The techniques of navigation with compass.
Scuba diving in open water: 3
Lessons on Developing Knowledge: 2
EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST COURSE
The Equipment Specialist Specialty course is designed to familiarize students with the operation of underwater maintenance and repair of equipment: it serves as an introduction supervised the use and maintenance of the equipment, but it is not a course for repairers of equipment. Course overview:
- The theory, principles and operation of scuba diving.
- The routine care and recommended maintenance procedures and maintaining the equipment.
- The common problems of equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures.
- Simple tips for a comfortable configuration of the equipment and an introduction to new equipment.
NIGHT DIVER COURSES
The course of Specialty Night Diver Specialty is designed to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of the dive night. Course overview:
- The planning, organization, procedures, problems and hazards of night.
- Appropriate procedures to buoyancy control, navigation and communication.
- The use of underwater torches and techniques of the buddy system.
- The procedures for an emergency and disorientation.
- An orientation to nocturnal aquatic life.
Scuba diving in open water : 3
Lessons on development of knowledge : 3
Minimum Age : 12 years
SEARCH & RECOVERY COURSE
This course is designed to be an introduction to diving and search and rescue divers to help students to develop the skills, theoretical knowledge and techniques required. Course In conducting Search and Recovery Diver are included :
- The planning, organization, procedures, problems and hazards of search and recovery dive.
- The techniques for navigation, in immersion, in conditions of poor visibility.
- The proper techniques and safety conditions for the detection of an object, including the use of various research methods, ropes and reels.
- The proper techniques and safety considerations to retrieve objects, using various types of lifting.