Declaration of understanding
Under my own responsability::
- Declares to be in possession of DIVE LICENSE which undertakes to have with it and show, upon simple request, to the persons in charge of MASSUB or its appointees, and to comply with the limits imposed by the same certificate as well as those indicated by MASSUB or its appointees;
- He undertakes to scrupulously follow all the indications and directives that will be given by MASSUB, or by the guides and instructors appointed by it, before and during each dive, relieving and holding harmless MASSUB and the guides and instructors appointed by it from any liability for all damages, none excluded, which may be caused by the same, to his own person or to third parties, even for failure to comply with only one of the instructions or directives given before or during each dive or for the untruthfulness of the statements referred to in the following points;
- Guarantees that for each dive it will be equipped and will use all the equipment foreseen by the diving standards or however necessary for the specific dive foreseen (e.g. night dive, in cave, on wreck), guaranteeing to have it in good condition and perfectly working and committing itself to integrate it immediately at the simple request and unquestionable judgment of MASSUB or of the guides and instructors appointed by it;
- He declares that he is in optimal psychophysical condition to be able to participate in diving and that he has not taken drugs, drugs and/or alcohol in the 48 hours prior to diving, and in any case that he does not use any other substance or food that presents contraindications to the performance of diving activities. He declares that he is not in a pregnant state and that he is aware of the serious consequences that immersion in such a state can have.
- Declares that he is fully aware of the dangers inherent in diving, whether freediving, self-contained breathing apparatus or closed/closed circuit devices. He is aware that the use of compressed gases during diving may result in the onset of decompression sickness, gas embolism or other hyperbaric injuries that may require treatment in a hyperbaric chamber/hospital. Accepts that the dives are carried out on boats without hyperbaric chamber and in places distant in terms of time and / or space from them releasing MASSUB from any liability related to these circumstances.
- You declare that you are aware that diving, whether freediving or scuba diving, are physically demanding activities and that you will make efforts during the dive that may result in breathlessness and/or panic. Declares to be in possession of a medical certificate of physical fitness for diving valid for the current year.
- Inform MASSUB or the guides and instructors appointed by MASSUB of the time elapsed since the previous dive if at least 24 hours have not passed;
- Accepts from now on at the sole discretion of MASSUB, or the guides and instructors appointed by the same, that each dive may be canceled or interrupted at any time, even limited to individual divers and that no compensation or refund will be due as a result of delays in scheduled times or as a result of the cancellation or interruption of diving; Declares and accepts that, in case of voluntary waiver of the dive, and however due to MASSUB the fee for the dive and any equipment rental
- Declares that it is aware of the new regulations for the implementation and organization of the Marine Protected Area called "Portofino" ex art.28, paragraph 5, of the law 31.12.1982, n.979 and also undertakes to respect the marine environment, not to remove anything from the seabed;
- Accept from now on that in the event that an escort guides me on a dive, his task, like that of MASSUB, will only be to show me the characteristics of the seabed;
- Accepts, for any dispute arising in any way from participation in the activity described above, the exclusive jurisdiction of the judges of the place where MASSUB has its seat.